Green Bay Radiology, a LucidHealth company, is seeking a full-time Interventional Radiologist. This is a flexible position, with a rapidly growing practice. A partnership track or employee model is available. Join a team of 20 other radiologists in this highly desirable practice in Northeastern Wisconsin! Green Bay Radiology has been serving our community for over 30 years and covers a large, diverse population of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin. Visit https://www.greenbayradiology.com/
We are searching for a highly motivated individual who demonstrates leadership qualities and enjoys working with others in a team-based atmosphere. We are flexible as many areas of our practice are growing. This could be a partnership track or employee model position. Our IR section is comprised of 5 full-time IR physicians and 1 IR nurse practitioner. We offer a highly diverse caseload comprised of complex and standard interventional procedures. Excellent vacation, compensation, and benefits are included.
We are accepting CVs immediately and look forward to discussing your interest in our practice. The start date is negotiable and signing bonuses will be considered.
- The position is in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- $125K Sign-on Bonus
- Partnership track or employed options available
- Competitive salary guarantee base with additional income opportunities
- Generous benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, and CME
- Instant access to referring clinicians built right inside our internal workflow product
- 24/7 call center support from our operations team
- IR Fellowship trained
- Able to perform a wide variety of interventional procedures (vascular/biliary/urologic intervention, angiography, embolizations, vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty, CT/US-guided biopsies, etc)
- Ability to read/interpret standard diagnostic studies
- Equal IR call shared amongst sub-specialty responsibilities. No diagnostic call is required
The Green Bay and Fox Valley communities have a population of about 400,000 residents. This is a highly sought-after practice that offers all the best of Wisconsin living – beautiful scenery, close proximity to famous Door County and the lake communities of Northern WI, and of course all of the football you can handle. Excellent schools, friendly people, and limitless outdoor activities make this a great place to settle. High incomes and low cost of living add to the desirability of this position. Visit: https://www.travelwisconsin.com/
If interested in this position, please forward your CV to Mary Iovanni at Miovanni@lucidhealth.com
Green Bay Radiology is a subsidiary of LucidHealth (LH) which is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.