About Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates:
RRIA is one of the largest sub-specialized private radiology practices in the country having over 100 diagnostic and interventional radiologists on staff. We serve both large and small hospitals throughout Ohio. Our vast IT infrastructure allows the radiologist to be fully supported by additional general and sub-specialized radiologists located in Columbus and at our other locations throughout the state. RRIA is continually recognized as a national leader in radiology. To learn more about our practice, please visit our websites at http://www.riversiderad.com/
Riverside Radiology & Interventional Associates is seeking a Part Time Interventional Radiologist to work 2 weeks per month (or 120 shifts) caring for American Veterans. This radiologist should be experienced performing high level IR and pain procedures.
- $2400/per shift
- Located at Dayton VA Hospital
- No weekends, No holidays!
- 24/7 IT support
- Great work/life balance
- Professional growth and leadership opportunities
- Committing to additional shifts will make the right candidate eligible for a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K and CME
- High level interventional procedures
- Excellent needle/wire/catheter skills
- IVC filter placement
- Interventional pain management; vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, epidural steroid injections
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- Desire and ability to share knowledge with IR staff
- Scanning for US guided procedures (biopsy, drain, nephrostomy, etc.)
- Ability to perform basic CT and Ultrasound guided body interventional procedures is required
To apply please send your CV to Mary Iovanni at email@example.com
Regretfully not accepting J1 visa candidates
Dayton is the 6th largest city in the State of Ohio, as well as being named among the Best Places to Live in the USA by U.S. News & Report. Dayton, OH is the birthplace of Aviation, the home of the Wright Brothers!
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Radiology is a subsidiary of LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.